We are seeking employed candidates with a passion for property to join our rapidly expanding, award winning business where we are operating at the forefront of digital risk management solutions. Our office is based in GU10, we offer hybrid working and flexible hours.
This permanent position offers:
· Flexible working hours (20 hours minimum)
· Brilliant training and development opportunities
· A 4x salary life assurance policy
· Home office equipment
· A fantastic rewards package that includes free eye tests, discounted shopping & gym memberships, an employee assistance programme, holiday trading and much more
The successful candidates will be working as part of our Surveyor team and will ideally be:
· Qualified and/or experienced in areas such as: construction, building surveying, quantity surveying, commercial and/or residential property management, property legislation and regulation, insurance, and/or risk management.
· Have knowledge of insurance industry requirements relating to commercial and residential risks.
· Have an interest in and an understanding of buildings and contents, as well as the various perils and risk areas around residential and commercial property.
· Have good IT, communication, and problem-solving skills.
You may be a loss adjuster, underwriter or broker with experience in the private client marketplace.
· Experience and knowledge of buildings, construction techniques, build costs and survey methods.
· High levels of self-motivation with a real passion for the role.
· Great IT and keyboard skills with the ability to be able to learn inhouse systems swiftly.
· Outstanding communications skills with the ability to negotiate and gain trust.
· The ability to adapt to your surroundings.
· The ability to quickly identify and analyse critical details.
· The ability to convey your findings in a concise manner.
· A full UK driving licence.
You will be expected to implement our quality control process on our site survey reports. Due to our client base, our work is wide ranging across the full spectrum of commercial and residential property risks, including HNW clients, and will include many listed, unique, and bespoke structures.
This post requires you to have access to sensitive information and will be subject to a Basic Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, growing, friendly and forward-thinking company that puts its people first, get in touch today. All discussions are treated in the strictest of confidence.